Imagine this: you've been using MICE for a while, experiencing more peace of mind, increased energy, and having more time at the end of your workday. You happily browse through the MICE dashboard and suddenly notice the term 'reports' at the bottom. You've never clicked on it before, which is a shame because there's a lot to learn from your reports. Now that you have some extra time ;) you can occasionally delve into those numbers to work even more efficiently.
Firstly, why bother dealing with numbers?
We understand that numbers and data might not be your hobby - you chose to automate your administrative processes for a reason. That's why we've made it as easy as possible for you, because we know by now: it can yield a lot for you.
You can further optimize your location by quickly seeing the strengths and improvement areas of your location. Is a particular arrangement or product extremely popular? Highlight it. Is a specific arrangement hardly ever chosen? Modify it or remove it. Are there fewer requests in a specific period? That's the perfect moment for a creative campaign. Is there a common reason for guest cancellations? You can see what works best and brainstorm the best implementation for your concept. There's work to be done!
Generate precise insights based on date, location, or event. With reports, you get to know your customers even better and can assist them more effectively!
What types of reports are there?
We distinguish five different types of reports: sales, billing, revenue, products, and cancellations:
- Sales: In this overview, you see the value of the requests made in a specific period and how many of them were ultimately converted. This includes the number of requested events, the sales value of confirmed events, and also of canceled events.
- Billing: This report provides insight into the number of invoices sent (regardless of whether they are paid). You can check the total value per VAT rate, including VAT or excluding VAT.
- Revenue: These figures show your generated or expected revenue on a specific date or period. You can generate the total revenue from confirmed events and also from requests still in option. You can also filter, for example, by the average value per guest.
- Product: If you want to know which products are top sellers or less popular, you can make that visible. All products and arrangements in the system are categorized, making it easy to create a report per category.
- Cancellations: Unfortunately, events are sometimes canceled. It can be useful to know how many there are and the reasons for cancellation. You can also see how an event was originally requested and who handled the request.
If this is not enough for you, we also create custom reports. Contact us for more information.